- how many other phone records were monitored?
- do they belong to councillors, employees, ex-employees - or all three?
- who are they?
- have they been informed that their mobile phone records have been monitored?
- who authorised this?
- what other monitoring of individuals has the council carried out?
- what action is now being taken against those who carried out these illegal actions?
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Other people's phone records have also been monitored, we can reveal.
And other forms of secret surveillance may also have been carried out by the council as part of a number of internal investigations.
The questions Cover Up must now answer are:
NB: The council has already confessed: “We omitted to notify the individuals concerned that it also included mobile phone records."