AN inquiry has been demanded into the conduct of Lib Dem Executive Member Flo Clucas over the future of the former Irish centre on Mount Pleasant.
See also City of the Dead for even more shocking details!
- prepare a CPO timetable and report for the Exec Board
- contact other council officers about bidding for Euro money
- try to get legal action taken against the current owner
- review the council's plans for the city centre to make sure the Dance Liverpool scheme fitted in
- even get an invite for Clucas to a 'Stop the Rot' meeting so she could promote Dance Liverpool's plan.
(We wonder if any other member of the public would be able to get the council's planners to do all this work for them? ed)Councillor Clucas has still not declared her interest in Dance Liverpool on the city council's Register of Member's Interests. We shall be returning to this story again..........